v2.0.0, commit: 40d8b26e
link GraphQL Schema definition
- scalar ID
link Require by
- AuctionDomain auction.
- AuctionBidEventAn event triggered by user's bid to an auction.
- AuctionEndEventAn event triggered by block which has a timestamp greater or equal to an auction's end.
- AuctionParticipantAn auction participant.
- AuctionSettleEventAn event triggered by user's auction settlement action.
- AuctionWithdrawEventAn event triggered by user's withdrawal action.
- BalanceA user balance for the specific TLD registrar.
- BidAuction bid.
- BidderBalancesBidder balances from unused auctions bids.
- BlockBlock in the chain.
- DataItemAn item of arbitrary data associated with the record.
- DomainDomain - forward record.
- DomainBuyEventAn event triggered by a user buying a domain.
- DomainCommitEventAn event triggered by a user's commit transaction during domain buying process.
- DomainGrantEventAn event triggered by a sunrise period granting a domain.
- DomainRenewEventAn event triggered by a user renewing a domain.
- DomainSetChildRecordEventAn event triggered by a user creating a subdomain.
- DomainTransferEventAn event triggered by a user transfering a domain.
- DomainUpdateEventAn event triggered by a user updating domain's data.
- EventAn action in Tezos Domains describing an interaction with a domain, a reverse record or an auction.
- NodeCommon interface with globally unique ID.
- ReverseRecordReverse record.
- ReverseRecordClaimEventAn event triggered by a user claiming a reverse record.
- ReverseRecordUpdateEventAn event triggered by a user updating a reverse record.