DateTime scalar type represents a date and time.
DateTime expects timestamps to be formatted in accordance with the ISO-8601 standard.
link GraphQL Schema definition
- scalar DateTime
link Require by
- AuctionDomain auction.
- BidAuction bid.
- BlockBlock in the chain.
- BlockHistoryFilterFilters entities by block history.
- BuyOfferDomain buy offer.
- BuyOfferPlacedEventAn event triggered by a user creating an offer to buy a domain.
- DateTimeFilterFilter conditions for filtering associated property of the type `DateTime!`.
- DomainDomain - forward record.
- DomainDataOffer's domain data.
- NullableDateTimeFilterFilter conditions for filtering associated property of the type `DateTime`.
- OfferDomain sell offer.
- OfferPlacedEventAn event triggered by a user creating an offer to sell a domain.
- OfferUpdatedEventAn event triggered by a user updating an offer to sell a domain.
- ReverseRecordReverse record.